Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Week 59

Holaaa cholitos!! Ya ha pasado una semana??

Hows everyone?? Not much time to write today, also not much to report on. Luckily I was able to snag a lot of pictures this week. I Really cant believe that another quick week has passed! My man Elder Quispe and I are chuggin along in our area right now, even though our investigators seem to be dropping like flies. Just got to keep on working and keep the faith!

Today was a pretty sweet P-day. We headed up to Tumbes to play a little zone on zone soccer on the professional field. Unfortunetly the Zona Tumbes took an L despite the well-fought battle. After soccer, we spent the day with my good friend Elder Randall and his comp, Elder Hardwick, from Texas (You already know I had to snag a pic together wearing some of his famous cowboy boots). We went together up to Aguas Verdes, which is a huge market on the border of Peru and Ecuador that I believe I have mentioned before. We bought some sweet soccer jerseys, and grabbed some lunch. Not a bad P-day. I never get tired of seeing and spending time with one of my best friends, Elder Randall, while on the mission. What a blessing!!
Transfers are coming next week! I feel like some big changes could be coming... We will see. Prepárense! 




34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
Love these words of Christ. They seemed to hit me hard as I read them this week. Let us always love one another and show Christ that we are His disciples!
Avanza Su Verdad!
Elder Bailey























No comments:

Post a Comment

The End of an Adventure

Well, it has been a crazy, and heart-wrenching week. I am honestly without words. I never expected there to be more tears in returning ...