Thursday, September 7, 2017

Week 6: Piura!

Hey!

I made it to Piura! We woke up at 1:45am this morning and loaded up in a van to go to the airport. So, we are all running on about three hours of sleep. Our plane ride was about one hour thirty minutes. It went pretty quick. As soon as we began to land I got such an overwhelming feeling that this is where I need to be and it totally felt like home. It was awesome. I’m so excited. 

We were immediately greeted by President and Hermana Rasmussen and the AP’s. They are all so awesome. We have had a few things like orientation this morning but not much. I’m just so excited to find out where I will be serving.

I hope you are all doing great. I love you all so much!!

Elder Bailey








SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

The End of an Adventure

Well, it has been a crazy, and heart-wrenching week. I am honestly without words. I never expected there to be more tears in returning ...