Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Week 85 - Too many medical problems

Another medical problem! This week I probably gave the health secretary (Elder Randall) a little scare when I gave him the call that I had a 2-inch cut on my leg that went to the bone. Tuesday morning, Elder Ospina and I were jogging down the sidewalk when I looked back at him to make sure he was keeping up, and I stepped into a huge hole in the middle of the sidewalk and banged up my shin pretty bad. I took my leg out  of the hole and saw a gash in my shin that went all the way to the bone. Pretty crazy. We headed over to the hospital to get some stitches and an x-ray. Luckily, just some bruising and no breaks!! #Blessed

Have a great week! I love you all.

Avanza Su verdad!

Elder Bailey










No comments:

Post a Comment

The End of an Adventure

Well, it has been a crazy, and heart-wrenching week. I am honestly without words. I never expected there to be more tears in returning ...