Thursday, April 18, 2019

Week 90

Transfers! Well I thought maybe I was going to take off in this last transfer, but looks like I'm hanging around for another 6 weeks. To add to the fun, our zone is opening up 2 new areas, which means more missionaries. So, we are now the leaders of a zone of 24 missionaries! By far the biggest zone in the mission. We're ready to get to work.

Saturday Shnaider was baptized! Shnaider has really become my buddy over the past few weeks. We have been teaching him and his mom, Carla, for some time (also his lil pup, Toby, as seen in the picture). He has been attending all the ward activities, and every Sunday for about 2 months. There was nothing that was going to stop him from being baptized. He also has expressed interest in going out to serve a mission in the coming years. I really love that kid.

Also, got the news this week that one of my converts from Ignacio Merino, Kevin Madrid, recieved his mission call to serve in Colombia, Medellin! Hes going to be a great missionary there. Can't wait to hear all the good he does there.

I love this work! I know I say it a lot, but we are literally seeing so many miracles each day. I just wish I had more time to explain all of them to you guys. There is nothing greater than being apart of the Lords army.

Avanza Su verdad!

Elder Bailey





















No comments:

Post a Comment

The End of an Adventure

Well, it has been a crazy, and heart-wrenching week. I am honestly without words. I never expected there to be more tears in returning ...