Friday, July 6, 2018

Week 49

Elder Bailey didn’t write a group email this week but he sent some great pictures of his new area.


I will copy and paste a few of his comments from our email conversation:

“My new area is called "La Cruz", and its a small city about 20 minutes south of Tumbes (Tumbes is up in Northern Peru near the border of Ecuador). I love it because Tumbes is a big, busy city (like Piura) but I'm a little bit away from it and its more quiet and stuff. It is literally a beach town. Its clean, quiet, and the people are open to hearing the good word. It's totally more Peruvian than my first two areas. However, we had to change rooms quick hahah. Ill explain in my letter. Lets just say a huge rat crawled into my mattress hahahaha"

"The new apartment is great!!! It's my best room yet hahah. He's cool! I like him a lot (His companion)."

"This picture literally breaks my heart!!! Make sure to download and save it” (His mission president and wife just completed their mission).

“Pres. Rasmussen may be the most Christlike person I've met. He's amazing! Not sure when I’m going to meet him (the new mission president), but I wanna meet him soon!"

“Man I’m sad I'm gonna miss my favorite holiday this week….(4th of July)"

"Can't believe it was just a year ago when we found out that Hayward betrayed us hahahah"

And a few pictures:

























No comments:

Post a Comment

The End of an Adventure

Well, it has been a crazy, and heart-wrenching week. I am honestly without words. I never expected there to be more tears in returning ...